Integer element massa at nulla placerat varius
Life Skills and Recreation
Real opportunities to learn and grow
Participating in so many possibilities
Our recreational services provide a wide variety of leisure and learning activities designed to help individuals with developmental disabilities learn social skills, enjoy and experience life in the community, and make the transition from school to work.
Through these services, teens and young adults have an opportunity to participate in musical theater workshops, nature study vacations, college campus experiences, school vacations and much more.
Fall/Winter Schedule 2013-2014
Fun, Learn and Explore
October 2013 - February 2014
Teens & Young Adults (17-21)
- After School Recreation
- Weekend Fun: Saturday & Sunday
- Trips: Day, Overnight & Weekends
- School Vacation Programs
- Summer College Experience
- Summer Programs: College Experience & Outdoor Recreation
- Music and Theater Workshops (10 week program)
- Girls Club
- Special Events: Dances & Parties
- Fun Social Groups
Dream Team 2014 Prep Classes
October 20, 2013 to June 2014 (Two Sundays per month)
For Students Graduating in 2014
Let Arc of Westchester provide your 2014 Graduate with the education, experiences and social opportunities necessary to transition from High School to Adulthood.
Classes offered when you join Dream Team'14!
- Problem Solving
- Personal Care Safety, Nutrition, Health & Hygiene
- Zumba & Yoga & Photography
- Emergency Response Readiness
- Priority Acceptance to Summer Programs
- Employment Opportunities
- Day Services
- Person-Centered Planning
- Medicaid Service Coordination and more...
Recreation Required Forms
Contact Jody Campbell at 914.495.4517 or email email@example.com