The transition from high school to adult life supports and services can be challenging.
The Arc Westchester helps 15-22 year olds and their families smoothly transition to their desired path. We provide guidance and information to families and school professionals throughout Westchester County.
The Arc Westchester Transition Services include:
- Guidance on post-secondary opportunities including day programs, employment, college and transition programs
- Education on services available through OPWDD
- Individualized transition planning
- Workshops for families and/or school personnel
- Information and referral to community resources
- Connections to supports and services both in and outside of The Arc Westchester
Our Transition Services Director is available to help you, please visit our contact page.